1. Learn how to use Google Wave and think about whether to use it in the classroom.
2. Set up a FirstClass social media site for one of my classes.
3. Lots of reading. (In addition to those two texts, there are about a hundred works of fiction on my to-read-for-fun shelf. And about 15 New Yorkers to catch up on.)
4. Keep blogging.
5. Work on my website, which is currently just a domain name. (Here's why.)
6. More gardening, more yoga, more sleep, more food.
Now reverse the order of all those.
And keep adding stuff on. Like presenting at CIT in DC and in San Francisco.
And attending a writing workshop in Berkeley in August.
And...and... the list goes on and on.